1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero: cannot start disk at once/illegal disk error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by catahoula, Oct 3, 2004.

1. catahoula

catahoula Member

http://www.supermediastore.com/ritek-dual-double-layer-dvd-plus-r-media-dl.html

the pic says 5pack... should i give it a shot while its on sale and let you know then?

;)

(the forums im used to prefer to keep it in one thread, showing continuity/progress of thought, thanks for letting me know its different here ;)

for the record, i got around the error by somehow letting it burn as a dvd-rom instead of as a dvd rw, which is what i thought i had them set to before? maybe just auto...

getting used to new stuff is always fun :p

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

catahoula,

The picture does indeed say 5 pack when you enlarge it but the text says single for $9.99 and that is the going price for a single D/L disc -

When you get it it will be a single disc for your $10.00. Anything else is pure dreaming -

You've got to chat with your parents about advertising -

Cheers,

3. catahoula

catahoula Member

LOL i cant believe i missed that :p maybe i should have paid more attention during that advertising class i took in undergrad... altho, it was some time ago ;)

thanks for opening my eyes, i would have been mighty disappointed to just get the one disk... i'll wait ;)

again, thank you for everything. you are a trooper :)