1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero can't burn mpeg 2 format to dvd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by masterv, Jun 27, 2003.

1. masterv

masterv Guest

Now i've made two mpeg files of my lord of the rings 2 whit tmpgenc. I did this whit the wizard and did it by selcting to create a dvd mpeg. You know what I mean. Now i've two dvd mpeg's. But when I try to burn it whit nero and I wan't to add the file to the cd I get this error: "The file, the lord of the rings... is bigger than 2 gb and can't be saved in a iso filesystem. Use to write big files the udf system"

what does this means. Do I really have to use this udf system and how do I do this??

2. DMW

DMW Regular member

Yeah in Nero, instead of selcting the top one DVD-Rom (iso), choose dvd video or alternately DVD-rom (UDF/iso), if you choose the second option you will have to manually create 2 directorys. One called Video_ts and one called Audio_ts. I am pretty sure that you cant just drag these mpegs over though, you wil have to author them with a program such as tmpeg dvd author, and drag over the created files into the video_ts folder
    Hope it helps

3. DMW

DMW Regular member

Yeah in Nero, instead of selcting the top one DVD-Rom (iso), choose dvd video or alternately DVD-rom (UDF/iso), if you choose the second option you will have to manually create 2 directorys. One called Video_ts and one called Audio_ts. I am pretty sure that you cant just drag these mpegs over though, you wil have to author them with a program such as tmpeg dvd author, and drag over the created files into the video_ts folder
    Hope it helps