1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Coasters

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by slow45, Sep 5, 2004.

1. slow45

slow45 Member

Hello, I recently backed up one of my dvd's to my hard drive using dvd shrink, but didn't burn it right away with the same program. When I was ready to burn I opened Nero (Ultra-updates included)DVD-copy back up - burn image to disc. I selected the folder where I backed up my dvd image and pressed burn. Nero then recoded it again and burned, but the dvd will not play on my stand alone.In the past I have backed up my dvd's completely though dvd shrink, but I would like to know how I can be equally successful with a dvd image that has been saved on my hard drive

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Well Shrink doesn't burn on by itself.

I'm not sure what you did, because if you created an ISO with Shrink and choose Nero to burn image ... it should just burn the image (it will not "recode" it as you said)

If you have the image still saved, try to use DVD Decrytper to burn. Open decrpter -> click mode ISO WRITE W -> lower right, set the burn speed to 4x -> click burn.