1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero confussed

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mxkid1, Aug 27, 2004.

1. mxkid1

mxkid1 Guest

I have completed all of the steps to backup my first DVD. When burning in nero the burn button is inactive or grey. I have try all the different settings and cannot figure out to get the burn button to light up. Can anyone help?

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

You forgot to mention a couple of steps so I'm going to assume that you've ripped the movie to your hard disk and if its a type 9 its been compressed. Open nero, at the top right choose DVD, then on your left at the top choose Nero burning rom, then choose DVD video from the list, then new. You'll see a red colored folder labled Video_TS. Now open the folder with your movie in it and you'll see a yellow folder that says Video_TS, drag and drop it into the red nero folder and then click burn and you're done.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)[/small]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2004
  3. mxkid1

mxkid1 Guest

Sophocles...you are awesome!!! Thanks that was the problem...

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

You're welcome now pass it on.