1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Demo Expired...didnt even get to use it

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by gnesh18, Dec 12, 2003.

1. gnesh18

gnesh18 Member

I downloaded Nero 6 Demo. i used the Nero guide for burning backup dvds. When i tried the first step in the guide...Nero6 says that my demo version has already expired. Is something wrong or do I have to purchase the serial number?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well I think if you have had Nero installed at some point in the Past then that is when the Time starts to run out on your 30 days..Or if you had in installed a Month ago but only started to use it now then that counts also....

3. gnesh18

gnesh18 Member

hmm..no i had just installed it last night, and immediately tried to use it. and already expired, ill try again.

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

How about a different version of nero? (perhaps from version 5?)

5. SueSee

SueSee Guest

30 days? I only got 6 days. I installed on January 26, expires on January 31. I have no other Nero products on my computer. Is this some kind of random expiration thing, or am I just unlucky? (lol) I've already gone to Eagletronics.com to buy a cheap, unboxed version of Nero Ultra. Hope it's not a rip-off.

6. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

Every time i have had this problem it has been down to the serial or nero thinking it has found a dodgy serial

7. SueSee

SueSee Guest

Just got confirmation that my Nero has shipped, so I'll soon find out. Maybe it'll be here before my demo expires! I tried the 321Gone, it didn't work on my Indiana Jones movie last night, so I'm looking forward to using the DVDshrink/Nero combo rather than the DVDX Platinum. Of course, after buying that, I couldn't afford the $99 for Nero! That's why I went to Eagletronics to get it for a lot less.