1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero directions not like mine....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by weekendwa, Jan 4, 2004.

1. weekendwa

weekendwa Member

I used dvd shrink to copy a dvd to my HD. I have Nero and the directions on this site to burn a backup with nero says to go under "DVD" then "DVD-VIdeo" my options under "dvd" are DVD-rom iso,dvd copy, dvd rom boot, dvd rom udf, and dvd rom udf/iso. I tried to burn it under dvd-rom iso, but my dvd player is not recognizing the disc. my player has recognized burned backups before.... what if my nero has no dvd-video.....should I use the cd-r drive and do a video cd????

2. whassup

whassup Regular member

You should have DVD-Video as an option. Perhaps your version of Nero isn't up to date. The latest is 6.3.0.0 (or something like that).

Head over to : www.ahead.de for a working trial.

3. weekendwa

weekendwa Member

I just installed a newer version and it is there now...., but now my desktop shortcut option will not work, the express will but I have to go into the program file to load up the original nero???weird

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Best thing to do is uninstall all Nero you have, then reinstall the new version fresh. Nero express is all you should need for the burn back. That should straighten up your problem.
    Jerry