Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by sim_bob, Jan 27, 2005.
can anyone tell me how to make a disc image from a dvd in my dvd rom
Sounds like a question that should have been posted in the newbie forum.
Had you posted it there, I still not understand quite what you are asking.
1. Do you have just a "dvd rom" or do you have a "dvd recorder" (burner)?
2. What kind of dvd is in the "dvd rom". A data dvd? A movie dvd?
3. What do you want to do with the image that you are making from the dvd in your "dvd rom"?
Do you see how your question lacked enough details to yield an informative reply?
i have a
and cud u tell me how to make a image of all types of cd and it is just for burning bk onto disc later on
Now you want "to make a image of all types of cd"?
Have you any idea how ambiguous that question is? I'm trying to get past the poor communication skills and give you a break. (I am particularly forgiving of people for whom English is not their native language, and highly respect those who know even the least bit of English as a second language. Here, though, I have to wonder if maybe English is indeed your native language, but you are just not very good at it.)
So, putting on my Carmack the Magician hat so that I can divine the intent of your question, I'm guessing you want to know how to put stuff on a dvd using your dvd writer. Is that correct?
Well, let's see...
1. What kind of stuff? Video files in various forms of AVI or MPG format? Ripped or downloaded movies already in dvd format?
2. What kind of software do you have? Most aftermarket dvd writers come with software bundles. If the dvd writer came in the computer you bought, then I don't know, but I would bet that there is some kind of software preinstalled on the computer in that case. Got any ideas? Because you cannot do it without software.
NO i know how to do all that allredy i just want to no how to make an image file from ds's dvd's ect and my english is fine thank you very much so dont try to take the p**s out of me got that
Uh, don't get impatient with me, or I'll reciprocate and respond no more.
The simple fact though, is that you have yet to explain coherently just what it is you want to do.
Do you want to make an ISO?
Based on Nero Software which can be used for a trial period the link below might give you more information on what you are looking for.
thanks ScubaBud that was a big big help at least some one knows what thay are talking about thanks mate
Separate names with a comma.