1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero disk formatting

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by moif, Feb 25, 2007.

1. moif

moif Guest

Just got a new Samsung burner and to test it I burned an album from my HD using Nero 6 (oem) that came with the burner. I burned a regular CD, a DVD+R and a DVD-R. All three played back ok on the burner. When I tried to play them back on my other players I found that the CD played ok but the dvds did not play,no disk was displayed on both my other players (sony and apex). Could this be a formatting problem? I can`t find a format option anyware on the Nero software. I wonder if the DVDS are being closed out properly. What can I check? Thanks.
    moif

2. Guyy

Guyy Newbie

sounds like the type of 'DVD+R & DVD-R' discs you're using is not being recognised by your players. try using other brands.

3. moif

moif Guest

Iv`e tried Verbatim,Memorex and Maxell. No joy. I can`t understand why the disks play ok on the burner but not on my other players. The manuals say no playback if music is NOT FINALIZED. I`d like to know how to tell if this Nero 6 (oem) is finalizing after burning. Eliminate that anyway. moif