1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero-- dvd+r??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by laur2620, Aug 21, 2004.

1. laur2620

laur2620 Member

i have the demo version of Nero and I want to make DVDs out of my mpegs... I set up everything fine, but when it comes to burning, it will only let me burn on a CD-R disc... is there anyway to burn the mpegs onto a DVD+R disc? Thank you..

2. john179

john179 Active member

There is many dvd authoring software packages that do this including Nero.I use unlead dvd to do this sort of thing.Tmpgenc is another good programe for this sort of thing.You may also want to think about getting a full version of Nero with all the dvd and mpeg plugins.Have a look at the guides section in the link below this will help you to achieve what you are trying to do.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/
    Thanks
    John179

3. michigan

michigan Guest

The Demo version of Nero will NOT let you use the DVD features. You will need to get the full version

4. laur2620

laur2620 Member

I just want to get my mpeg files onto a DVD+R disc... I've tried Nero & another program (DVDsomething) ...and TMPEG wouldnt download for me. Is this possible to do?? How can I do it??