1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO DVD SHADOWED

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BIGFOOT1, Apr 6, 2004.

1. BIGFOOT1

BIGFOOT1 Guest

I have dvd xcopy, i'd say only 1 out 20 people on this sight speaks highly of it. I just started, no problems yet. everyone lives by decrypter/shrink/nero. I got nero and decrypter from this sight. I found a copy of nero that came with my cd burner (never used it because I had roxio easy cd creator 5) now when I open Nero the dvd tab is shadowed any help out there for me. Nero v5.5.9.13 thanks.

2. BIGFOOT1

BIGFOOT1 Guest

I made mistake in my first thread I got shrink and decrypter from this sight not nero. also what are watermarks??

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there good guy, welcome to our Club -

When you get tired of XCopy you'll be ready for the other stuff.

I believe you're about experience trouble should you attempt to use Nero or DVD Shrink. Roxio doesn't want ANYTHING on your PC except itself. Most everyone who has an XP O/S had Roxio and if they are on here I believe you'll find they all uninstalled Roxio. - Just providing you with a "Heads Up".

Having Nero 5.5 will make life a breeze should you lose Roxio and use DVD Shrink. DVD Shrink can use either Nero or DVD Decrypter to burn automatically to disc.

BTW, The reason we dislike XCopy is because it costs us money and all our other programs were Free -

See the reasoning there ?

Lastly, watermarks refer to the Warning screen prior to the movie AND your license number from XCopy allowing anyone to locate you from your copy :-(

Pete

This will help rid you of the warning screen -
    http://psidoc0.tripod.com/