1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero +dvd shrink or...??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mabanza, Aug 21, 2004.

1. mabanza

mabanza Member

CAN I DOWNLOAD DVD SHRINK AND KEEP NERO AT THE SAME TIME OR SHOULD I REMOVE NERO B4??

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

First, remove your "CAPS" it is considered rude -

Secondly, I'm not sure what you're refering to -

DVD Shrink and Nero get along just fine. As a matter of fact, DVD Shrink was designed to work with Nero.

Perhaps you may have that Nero mixed up with Roxio" easy CD Creator ?

If so, It maght be better to remove Roxio - Irt and Nero clash like you wouldn't believe -

When you remove your Caps, I'll Welcome you to aD -

Pete

3. brobear

brobear Guest

Yep, those caps are the pits. Top of the evening Pete and congrats on the promotion.

@mabanza

Nero's burning ROM is the default burner for Shrink. So it wouldn't make sense to go deleting that. The InCD portion of Nero has been known to be a problem. So deleting that could be a good precautionary move. InCD is a program by itself and doesn't effect the rest of Nero if it is absent.

Most packet writing software is a problem and most recording suites have a version for some reason or other. Roxio has the Drag To Disc and as mentioned Nero has the InCD. Pinnacle has their version to. So in the end it is best to delete or turn off the packet ware when recording. InCD can't be turned off as it runs in the background. So, it is one of the ones that has to be deleted. Some people are able to turn Drag to Disc off and have no problems. Others have had to delete it. So, with any program that is suspect, try turning it off and then if that doesn't work, delete it.

Nero, other than the InCD portion, is a keeper.

4. michigan

michigan Guest

Congrats to you brobear, ain't seen you around these parts in a while, just slumming or what ;)

5. brobear

brobear Guest

Michigan,
    A belated thank you. You wouldn't believe the action I've had on my separate threads running through the mail account. I've got my paws in just about more fires than I can handle. So, definitely not slumming; the quality of the company and environment is too good for that. Also, believe it or not, I sometimes have nothing to say when I visit a particular thread or forum.

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Huuuuummm, brobear ?

You have nothing to say ?

Are you feeling Ok my friend ?

I hope you aren't comming down with anything :)

Cheers Michigan :)

7. brobear

brobear Guest

Yes Pete, you could say I caught something I don't like. Quite often I pass up the opportunity to make idle chatter because the time could be spent better used elsewhere. I do try to remain polite enough to say 'you're welcome' and 'thank you' when the occasion arises. And of course I'll always make time to reply to a comment by yours truly. Have a nice evening Pete.

8. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hey everyone, it wasn't true -brobear isn't sick, he's alive and well -

Everyone, let's hear it for brobear, alive and well -

Hip, Hip and Yahoo0 ! !

(Ya had me worried for a second pardner, being so quiet and all, I'm glad it was something passing - - :)