1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero errors scsi/ide, scsi/atapi, end of disc-at-once

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kenji1001, Mar 2, 2004.

1. kenji1001

kenji1001 Guest

this topic may have been touched upon previously, but no one seemed to have a good handle on it. i have been getting these error messages separately and ave tried some of the previous advices such as changing media, cleaning the disc with nero tools, installing the latest nero 6, defragment the harddrive.
    but to my suprise, after doing all that, i got all three error messages in that order. Please help, i got enough coasters for a keg of beer.

2. cryptdigr

cryptdigr Guest

A couple of things to ask .......... any hardware changes on your system prior to the error messages showing up? Which version of Nero are you using? I'm guessing you're using 6.0. 5.5 seems to be more stable for some systems. Also do you have the UDMA enabled within the bios? With Nero 6.0 there is probably a image drive created within your control panel. If so, check to see if it is indeed recognized to be using. All said and done I would probably give 5.5 a try and see if that doesn't take care of the problem for ya.

Cheers