1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero fault?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by teeg58, Mar 23, 2007.

1. teeg58

teeg58 Guest

G'day,
    I am using Nero 6, and of late, when i try to use nero vision express, i can get as far as searching for my movie. Then when i click on it, Nero vanishes!! this has happened several times,
    Can anyone tell me whats going on with it?
    Thanks in advance Mate!

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

did anything change with your computer when this started? Install a heavy resource using program? Install any questionable software? Have you tried to re-start your PC, close all unused programs running in the background or re-install Nero? I would suggest running a defrag on your system, just do general maintenance on your system and then see if it helps the problem before doing any re-installing or such.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You also would probably receive better and more help if you posted this in the "Nero discussion" thread. I would ask a mod to move it if I were you. ;-)

When it vanishes can you "ctrl, Alt, del" and go into task manager to see if it is still running?

4. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Maybe try uninstalling it, rebooting, reinstalling it and rebooting. You might also want to consider defragging your hardrive and registry and cleaning your registry. Also make sure that there are no traces of Roxio anywhere. Hope this helps.