1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero hangs up after burn

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by ballen1, Jun 26, 2003.

1. ballen1

ballen1 Guest

i'm using nero express and it hangs up just after its done burning, because the burn light is no longer lit, but nero says "can not write end of disc or disc at once" cant remeber which, but anyhow the dvd-r will play but my computer hangs up so i gotta restart my system after each burn.

any ideas??

thanks

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Happens all the time. Best to use record now max.

3. Tosca

Tosca Guest

Yep nuthin' you can do 'bout that. As long as the sucker burns the dvd-r without making a coaster I wouldn't complain too much.

Try other burning software. I too have had plenty of probs with Nero.

4. gkrshnn

gkrshnn Member

NeroExpress is flawed. In my case, it burns, but without audio. When asked about it, the Nero techie asked me to download the latest version (they always say that)!! As if the old version was intended to leave the audio out!! Has anybody found a good use for the coasters? _X_X_X_X_X_[small]gkrshnn[/small]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2003
  5. jrock

jrock Guest

try repairing nero..it worked for me..good luck.

6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

yes gkrshnn,

Send all your coasters to me - I would like to build a leaning tower of coasters and plonk it next to that one in pisa.

From everyone I have known who burn coasters - this shouldn't take TOO long.......LOL

Seriously - some people like nero and have no problems with it.

However the few of us that have experienced flaws with it have migrated to recordnowmax (like me) and love it - no coasters AT ALL (many burns with the grandpa of dvd burners pioneer A03)

If someone asked me - nero or recordnowmax.
    My opinion would be recordnowmax for ease and compatibility.....

Give the trial a go www.orlogix.com - lasts for 30 days - full trial_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Beware of the Pixies - they move in over night and turn your life upside down

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2003