1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by 69ers, Aug 2, 2007.

1. 69ers

69ers Guest

I am a New collector of movies , I buy Movies and i collect them but i don't watch them. Now I just started my DVD collection and i got some DVDs that i would like to put onto my computer so i can watch it without touching the DVD case. Now my friend told me i can pull the information from the DVD onto the computer without any hassle using Nero. I got Nero and i need to know How to bring it onto the computer. Lastly How do i burn the Video onto a DVD-R disc? Thanks also will it run on a DVD player when the file is .avi? Thanks guys for your help

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Open NeroVision, select Make DVD Video...then select Import Disc...this will send your files to HD.

You can use NeroVision as well to burn your AVI files...heres an example of how I do mine, I am using Nero7 but works the same with Nero 6
    you can also burn the files from your HD the same way..(the ones you have imported from your Disc)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/356114/2104525