1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero image drive help plz!!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Kaveh13, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Kaveh13

Kaveh13 Member

Ok, im trying to get Warcraft3 TFT and Halo CE to work on my nero image drive, i made the .nrg images like the help thing says, i mounted them after installing the virtual drives and i ran warcraft3 game, took longer then usual to do this, but eventually it said plz insert cd, after the image had been mounted, it did this with both halo and warcraft3, so i tried it again but this time with plain old .iso, same thing happened. I gave up on nero and tried Alcohol 120%, i used the iso on alcohols virtual drive, same problem, so i made another image of each game, this time they were .mds, same problem, i made the images from real cd's that i bought, they are perfectly legit and i can play on the internet with them and used nero6 to make the images and virtual drives, i used alcohol 120% for the .mds and its own virtual drive can anybody tell me what the problem is or offer some help on how to get it to work??, please

2. ukuser1

ukuser1 Member

Try MagicISO and MagicDisc instead.