1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Inc. is looking for a few good men (and women)

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by NeroMVP, Apr 11, 2007.

1. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

Here’s the deal: Nero Software, worldwide leader in audio, video and data technology, is building a grass-roots program to improve our product and involve ourselves even more in our user community. We call this program our Most Valuable Professional Program, and it begins and ends with users like you.

So who are "you"?

You’re a power user of Nero’s products (and, perhaps, others like them), you know exactly how to get what you want out of the technology you use, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind when you like or dislike something about a product. Those qualities make you valuable – most valuable – and we want to reward you by making you one of a select few chosen to join the MVP Program.

--

It works like this:

1. You get early access to all Nero software releases, updates, patches, tweaks, you-name-it, for free. You’ll never have to pay for Nero software as long as you’re in the program.`

2. You’ll get your own blog and dedicated MVP page on My Nero.com, a community portal dedicated to the discussion of Nero products and audio, visual and data technology. People can come to your blog to see what you’re up to, what you think of current products and trends in the tech industry, and where you can speak your mind.

3. You’ll get an official Certificate of Recognition from Nero, signed by Kristopher Barton, Nero’s General Manager, Online that shows you to be a Nero MVP and valuable contributor to the improvement of Nero products and services. A great resume builder, and it looks snazzy on the wall in your office!

All you have to do in return, is tell us what you think. That’s it. Being an MVP is not a job, a work contract, or anything that requires you to clock in and out. All we want is your honest, un-adulterated opinion about our stuff. We also ask that, during your time as an MVP, you actively contribute your thoughts by being a vibrant member of our blogosphere.

--

That’s it. Free Nero software, your own official Nero blog, insider access to Nero products, and a chance to shape their ultimate design. And all you have to do is give your opinion.

Interested? Please contact us at mvp@nero.com. Include a brief description of who you are, links to any relevant posts or publications, and a contact phone number with good times to call.

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

When I receive OFFICIAL word from the mods that this is genuine then I will respond!!!

3. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

This is 100% legitimate. If people are interested in the program, but skittish about this post for some reason, we'd be glad to send you a test letter on Nero letterhead, or make any accommodations to make you feel more secure...

-- The My Nero Team

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@Nephilim, I have sent you a PM

5. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

As have I.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Ok folks, I'm working on this so stay tuned :)

7. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

So where is the working link again or have I overlooked it.

8. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

You can check out the My Nero Beta site at: www.my.nero.com. You can look at our post concerning the mvp program here:

Hope that helps!

-NeroMVP

9. LOCOENG

Thanks for clearing up the doubt.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  10. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

Actually, your link won't work if you just copy it from the url (this is because of the way we construct the site). If you want to copy a link, please use the "Copy Link" button at the bottom of the blog post in question.

Sorry for the confusion!

-NeroMVP

11. LOCOENG

I just realized that when I checked my link.

12. Nephilim

Greets Loco :)

Everything appears to be on the up and up so I'll sticky this and good luck to you Eric :)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  13. LOCOENG

Que pasa Neph.

14. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

Thanks, Nephilim! If you have any recommendations for potential candidates, I'd love to hear from them!

15. wantoknow

wantoknow Member

Having trouble getting the link to work, checked firewall and settings!!!

16. NeroMVP

NeroMVP Member

What url are you trying to use? my.nero.com is working for me right now.

17. Jons01

Jons01 Member

Here is the real deal. Nero can not make their software work anymore.(It was the best once) They don't know what happened. They will charge you $1.29 per minute for in my case four hours, and still not resolve your issue. (Nero won't work on my XP machine since the new hard drive and does not work on my Vista machine from out of the box)
    Thus, this offer. Nero needs your help because they haven't got a clue.

You can submit your question by e-mail, but Nero will answer needing at least 12 different pieces of information. Logs, error messages, there are NO ERROR MESSAGES. So you answer each of the items and resubmit to Nero and you never hear from them again.

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  18. Nephilim

Jons01,

Thanks for your completely irrelevant and entirely unneeded input. If you don't like Nero then go start your own thread about it but DO NOT bring that sort of crap here. I suggest you put a little more thought into where you decide to make your comments or me and you are going to a have a serious problem.

Your input in this thread is done so if you have something to say about this post you can private message me.

19. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@Nephilim, He has posted the same crap in a number of threads.

20. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

All:

I have just been accepted into this new NERO MVP program. I am expecting my MVP packet in the mail very soon.

I can't wait to begin, and will post when it arrives.

This site is so respected that a NERO rep actually came here to recruit for this program. This says a lot about the staff, mods, and people who frequent afterdawn. Afterdawn rules.