1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero, it ain't workin

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hotaspie, Feb 8, 2003.

1. hotaspie

hotaspie Member

Ive tried so many ways to burn Ps2 games on Nero. I have looked up so many and downloaded so many tutorials, but it aint workin.

Even the tutorial at the top of thisessage board, says the same thing, but it just aint working. Does anyone know how to or have succesfully burnt a Ps2 game on Nero, if so, please let me know. If it helps, i9 have a RICOH MP5125A burner, a V7 console and a Magic 3.6 chip

Thanks

2. c7015

c7015 Regular member

start nero use the wizzard if you aret familliar with nero

choose dvd >>click next>>

then choose copy >>click next>>

select the drive that the ps2 game is in and make sure that the box that says "copy on the fly" IS NOT CHECKED
    choose the burn speed 1or 2 is the best even if your burner can do more
    pick test if you want then burn

it will copy it to your hard drive in a place that you have selected (or the default place but it dosent matter because it will do it automatically.

3. DNELL

DNELL Member

I know how to copy the non-dvd PS2 games with nero:

1: Click CD copy

2: Under the "Image" tab choose where you want to save the game to. clicking "Delete Image" is totally optional

3: Under the "Copy Options" tab uncheck on the fly, choose the drive you put your PS2 game in, and choose the lowest read speed.

4: Under the "Read Options" tab, these items should be checked, Read media catalog, Ignore TOC type, Read audio with sub channel, Ignore read errors. on "number of retries put 10. In data tracks choose continue copying. (Data Mode 1) check force raw reading, write uncorrected. same for data mode 2. Uncheck "Use Jitter Correction"

5. Under the "Burn" tab, put it on the lowest writing speed.

6. Click burn

7. Play your game.

8. Have fun