1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero launches Nero 7

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by gstar20, Oct 12, 2005.

1. gstar20

gstar20 Member

Must say that there alot of buggs so far.

Wait for 7.1 or somth'n till buggs are worked out.

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Well I gotta say Nero has got a very strong foothold in the market with their software... I have not used the software for DVD Burning as of yet but my experience with their software in regards to creating and backing up CD's is excellent...

When I build my next pc i will make sure i get nero in there and make it the main application... The beauty of Nero is as they said the ease one can use it... It does not have any age requirments ad long as u can follow the steps, u should b sweet :)

3. MXGzX

MXGzX Member

This leaked a long time ago...

and btw...it sucks...stay with 6.6 or w/e it's at now
    really buggy and looks like they've dumbed it down for computer noobs

4. jwwolf

jwwolf Member

or re download the legit program and not the betas that were released

5. whoozhe

whoozhe Member

All In One is enough to put me off any product.
    Usually means each part of the "All" is compromised.
    I prefer a Player that just plays media and burning software that just burns but does it well.

6. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

This is good advise, BUT if no one uses it and finds no bug, v7.1 will not come out soon with fixes :)

7. nohelpme

nohelpme Regular member

I would stay away for now. I have heard and seen many bugs. Wait until the newer verison comes out. Don't be a ginuine pig lol

8. gstar20

gstar20 Member

Just to let all know that Nero 7 is not a free upgrade from Nero 6, so expect to shell out some dough.

True that.

9. nohelpme

nohelpme Regular member

Isn't that what torrents are for? :)

10. Glitched

Glitched Guest

7 doesnt wrk for me :(

11. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

As they say if it isn't broke don't fix it.. I wouldn't upgrade untill you absolutely have too

Especially if it's buggy

12. GiantMike

GiantMike Regular member

when you say bugs, what exactly do you mean is wrong with the program?

13. BURN-MAN

BURN-MAN Guest

JESUS Criminy Giblets!!!! AKA Holy shit!!!! Thanks soooooooo much GiantMike!! I was waiting for SOMEONE to ask this freaking question. Most of you are like "sheeple"(look it up)...you take one guy's statement,"duh....it's realy buggy...duh." If you had any sense at all you would know two things (noobs included.....Christ I hate that word noobs, who the hell worked out the standards and where the hell is the line drawn on exactly how much or how little you need to know in order to be labled a "noob".) One, ANY software can be a little buggy...your all using a form of MS or Linux and there is no freakin way you can tell me or any other level-headed person in these forums that you have an OS that is free of bugs. Two, a company like Ahead/Nero Digital is gonna release a piece of software that just may contain SOME bugs....just like the OS your using :)
    My point is that whether or not you got this 3 to 4 weeks prior to ship date (me included), or you just have not found the resources to skeef it on-line through some lame torrent site, you have not had it in your dirty little hands long enough to be so bold as to label it as "buggy"...I have ripped, made movies, slideshows, mp3 cds, data dvds and a shit load more than I care to discuss with NERO 7, and ya know what....either you have a shitty copy, or your a noob calling others noobs because you can't operate simple fusking authoring program!
    There, I'm done. If you can get it...get it. Seven is a lucky number it seems with Nero, I have used the living hell out of it and it has'nt faultered once.
    And here come the flames!!!

14. BURN-MAN

BURN-MAN Guest

I knew I forgot something...if you DO experience bugs, please, by all means post them here...IN DETAIL...so I may go see if you are indeed correct and compare the function to mine,
    Thanks

:)

15. MXGzX

MXGzX Member

stop ranting you moron

it still doesn't change the fact that they aren't showing you details when you are burning the cd/dvd....I mean it's similar to when u copy something from one folder to another lol it shows data traveling over to a cd or something like that...yeah...nero 7...just sucks...6.6.x.x...is great

16. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

My thoughts are only upgrade when there is a new function you may actually need

17. webhedreg

webhedreg Guest

BURN-MAN

Regardless of your opinion, which you have made more than clear. You are gonna have to tame the language on here or your time will be very short.

Personally I know what your saying, it obviously does work, and it will end up being a very useful tool no doubt. But we still have 6.6 which works very well.

People here are giving their opinion as to whether other users should upgrade or not, most people will end up doing exactly what they feel like regardless of what they read here, and there will be plenty of people who don't use this forum also using the software and reporting back any bugs found.

You are only using 1 version of operating system with your particular hardware, others will have different set ups, so could experience a totally unique set of problems you will never encounter.

To everyone else that has reported bugs, it would be useful to get the info on what bugs you have seen, and what setup you have, otherwise I agree with BURN-MAN, on the point that making general statements helps no one at all.

18. Lehel

Lehel Guest

Everyone should wait till they update this with a new version. I've tried the leaked out version and its has its share of bugs.

19. j0j081

j0j081 Member

I am on Burn-man's side simply because STILL not one person has given an explanation as to what is wrong. I haven't tried the software yet, but all of you saying it has "bugs" aren't going to stop me. I'll prob download it tonight and see for myself.

20. Pariah

Pariah Regular member

Will Nero 7 automatically kick in for the burn cycle at the end of a rip/compress with DVD Shrink the way 6 did? I'm curious as my current computer has Nero 6 and Shrink and it is so convenient to pop in a blank, start Shrink on a file previously ripped with Decrypter and just let it run through its cycle all the way to a burned DVD without having to swap programs to burn. I'm looking at getting a new CPU in the Spring, and I'd hate to lose that functionality if 7 is the only version available and if it doesn't support the piggyback with Shrink. Anybody know if it still works?