1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero MediaHome connected but shares wrong folders

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Apathy79, May 30, 2007.

1. Apathy79

Apathy79 Member

I finally got my 360 to talk to nero but then I see a list of default folders that are vastly different from the ones I told it to share. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, what did you do to solve it?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Is what your using part of Nero 7 Ultr Ed. or is it a stand alone program? Just wondering because i could give it a testing this weekend and see how it works. Personally i do not really stream the media with my 360, I use my older Xbox because XBMC does a much better job and is more versitile.

3. Apathy79

Apathy79 Member

I have two Xb1s and have XMBC on them but on my HD tv I have my 360 hooked up. TVersity is working well, but I am always open to another streamer that may do it better. I am using Nero 7 Ultra Edition(but it's also Nero 7 Premium Reloaded v7.9.6.0 or something like that. My 360 connects with the the server app on my PC but fails to share the folders I have set up. If you would try it out and let me know how you do I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx for the response