1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero newbie needs help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by bnewt, Dec 26, 2007.

1. bnewt

bnewt Newbie

Nero 7 essentaials is installed on my XP computer. I am having several problems with this software. I have not been able to copy any dvd that I made on a dvd recorder. I get almost through the process & I get some kind of read error. I do not believe that the target dvd is too full. I have been able to copy music cd's with no problem. I also want to be able to record the local digital (ATSC)channels which I am not able to do. I would like to be able to record these hi-def signals including the 5.1 dolby audio. I am able to record the analog channels. My tuner card is ATI (Visiontek) HD 600 which receives both analog & digital ota signals. The final problem I am having is playing a commercial dvd using the Nero player. I get a picture, but no audio. Playing the same dvd using Windows Media player presents no problem.

2. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

What version of Nero are you using?

3. bnewt

bnewt Newbie

Nero 7 essentials - isn't that the version or do I need to look for something different?