1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Or Shrink Problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrbillpro, Mar 17, 2005.

1. mrbillpro

mrbillpro Member

I have had 1 coaster in over 125 backups use shrink 3.2.0.15 and Nero 6.3.0.2
    I have always used Maxell, TDK,or Verbatim media, the burner is supposed to burn @ 8X and it will went out last night and got some TDK 8X DVD+R burns fine but will only work in one stand alone player in the house the Sylvania will not work in a new Emerson or 2 year old Sony or Xbox. Now if I burn @ 4X with the 8X media will work fine in all players any suggestions if you need any more info. about my setup I am burning from please ask.
    Thanks Bill

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i would try some ritek there pretty good for ps2!

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

here's some useful info of Scubapete's re players - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/177388

if you're happy with them working at 4x i'd keep doing 4x until you use them up, then buy what you're used to. I can't afford to chop & change media, i got 100s (cringe) of movies on crappy bulkpaq discs that won't work. The thought of reburning so many discs is just - nah !