1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Problem

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by bjblakout, Mar 24, 2003.

1. bjblakout

bjblakout Member

When I open Nero I do not even have the option on the left for DVD. My DVD Burner is recognized by my PC but I have no idea what the problem could be!! Please help!!

2. ash9c

ash9c Member

did u have the option before? It is a drop menu above where i pick what type of disk you are going to burn. Also what version of nero do you have?

3. bjblakout

bjblakout Member

Not sure if it was there before and I am running 5.5.10 version. I never had a reason to look for it before. I just got my burner!!

4. mcm

mcm Member

i just got a plextor px 504a and nero only recognizes it as a virutal drive every time i want to burn image it saves it again as a image file but does not burn to dvd+r i can burn cd fine how do you fix this

5. Shoey

Shoey Guest

6. chowder

chowder Member

I have the same problem, and I don't really see that it was answered in this thread.

I just bought a Toshiba SD-R5002 dvd burner and I have Nero 5.5 on Windows 98. Windows recognizes my dvd burner and I can play movies via PowerDVD.

Problem is that neither Nero, nor my old Easy CD Creator 4.0 recognize the Toshiba drive as a cd/dvd burner.

What are my options? How do I fix (without spending alot)?

Thanks.

7. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Use the latest firmware for your Sony burner and the latest Nero version. Easy CD Cre(a)mator 4.0 is [bold] way [/bold] out of date.

Shoey :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2003