1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero problem

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by gundaboi, Jul 9, 2003.

1. gundaboi

gundaboi Member

hi i have a problem using nero.. In the guide showing you how to burn a dvd using nero it tells u to go to dvd-video. My nero doesnt have that option.. is it because my nero is outdated or what?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Maybe, what version have you got?

3. gundaboi

gundaboi Member

i have fixed this problem.. It was because the nero was too outdated. Now theres a problem with DVD shrink. When i compress everything, it'll say that it is lower than 4.3 gigs, but then when i use nero to burn it, it will be like around 4.7 gigs and it's too large to burn. How come it does that?

4. overseas

overseas Member

I don't have any info on dvd-shrink but get urself dvd2one and it will sort out all ur probs. You can tell it if you wnt to spread the movie over two discs or get it to crunch it onto one disc.

5. Dela

That's exactly what i was gonna say and all, DVD2One, its my favourite of the bunch so far! I just cant wait to see where it goes :)

6. gundaboi

gundaboi Member

i tried dvd2one trial version. It works fine but it will only do 30 minutes of the movie... Is there a place where i can get the full version without buying it?

7. Dela

I#m sure there is but you wont find it here on a forum that has rules against piracy related posts!

8. Tosca

Tosca Guest

I've never had that problem. If it was too big to burn then it was my fault for not compressing it enough. The latest version of dvd shrink is more reliable in giving you the approximate size of the disc after compression.

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member