1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Hotkeys, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Hotkeys

Hotkeys Member

I've been using Roxio to burn my DVD's and I'm not happy with it. In most of the backed up DVD's it skips quite a bit towards the end of the movie. I have recently downloaded Nero and I can't seem to get it to burn a DVD for me. I followed the steps that I found in this site and when I go to burn it asks me to save the image. Do I have to save the image? I've already used DVD shrink to back it up onto my harddrive. Thinking that maybe it's something that just needs to be done, I made the image it's own folder. When I go to save it in that folder it tells me that there isn't enough space avalible to burn the image. what am I doing wrong?

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

going back to your roxio problem... how fast are you burning? what media? have you tried record now max?

3. Hotkeys

Hotkeys Member

Roxio will only let me burn at 4X. I'm using a generic DVD-R. What is Record now max?

4. mrmont

mrmont Guest

hi depending on your model writer you might have to get orlogix recordnow max (new name for stomp recordnow max)its the best program out there for backing up ps2 games (my opinion) 3 easy steps.. when wizard opens click make exact copy..

i forgot the link but im sure some kind person here will give you it..