1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero recode 2

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by joanmarie, Feb 11, 2005.

1. joanmarie

joanmarie Member

I want to put multiple slideshows (usally 3 mins long each)onto one dvd. i have converted and burned individual slideshows on to dvds...takes up alot of dvds... i have nero ultra 6. i updated the nero ultra and had problems burning so i went back to the ultra 6. do i have recode with my ultra 6? if i do i can't locate it. if not..can i get recode 2 without updating or upgrading from the ultra i have now? please, someone help me figure this out.

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

You still have the Recode2 that came with your Nero 6. Not the updated one as you wouldn't have the proper support for it BUT you have the Recode2 you always had with it.

Your question does prompt me to ask, Why Recode2 (which is used primarly for DVD Videos), why not use Nero's PhotoShow Express (designed expressly for slide shows) ? It would seem you may be wasting space by using the wrong proggy -

Just asking -

3. joanmarie

joanmarie Member

I don't have the nero photo express...yet...i tried to find recode 2 in my program files and in the files under nero...i can't find it.. I just want to be able to put some slide shows of my grandchildren on one disc. CAn you tell me how to open recode and add the files to make the compilation? Thank you for taking the time to help me

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Joan,

It sounds as if you've never downloaded the rest of your program - Now might be a good time to get what you paid for . . .

http://www.ahead.de/us/632261771103079.php

I suggest downloading everything except InCD - that's a packet writter and there are some issues associated with it -

Cheers,

Pete