1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Recode.... I have a question...

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by JXP2307, Apr 14, 2005.

1. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

Hello All!

Haven't posted in a few weeks.... missed the place.

Anyway, I have tried to use the software NERO Recode, and I am stumped. When I select "Remake a DVD," and then "Import Titles," and try to select my DVD drive, it won't let me. What am I doing wrong?

Can you import a DVD like in shrink, or does it have to be on my hardrive? And no my disc is not copyrighted.

I was hoping someone could post a guide, or a link to a thread with a guide... I have looked but couldn't find one.

Any advice, or a finger pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joel

2. Chr15

Chr15 Member

i had a few problems with recode aswell and found it much more reliable just to save to hard drive first never had a prob since!(takes ages tho)

3. mrpat67

mrpat67 Regular member

I use recode to burn files from the harddrive and find this to be a great program. 60+ backups with no problems.

4. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

@wild77

Thanks for the link to Doom9. I had never been to that site before. I have seen it, but I thought it was for the game DOOM!!!!

LOL!

Thanks again! I am following the guide I found there, and will post my results.

Joel

5. dbminter

dbminter Regular member

This issue with those two Recode options has been reported. :) A temporary fix that usually worked is to Search for the file nendgui.dll on C:\ Then, rename it to nendgui.dll.bak

See here for more issues and fixes: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/146923