1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Recode

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by WelshBoa, Dec 2, 2003.

1. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

Just about to burn my disk and I get the message "Not enough space in temp folder"

What does this mean?? The size isnt to large for the disk..... My C; is pretty full, but I wouldnt have thought that would have mattered?

Any ideas?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003
  2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Thats what it means, you are out of space on HD.
    Jerry

3. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

Can I swap what hard drive I use though as my other Drive has over 30GIG spare. Thats the one I put all my DVD backups too...?

OK cleaned some shite off and it worked ta!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003
  4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Glad you found enough space. You can have your ripped files saved to another drive. Just remember where you sent them. That may slow down the process a little, but not too much. Jerry

5. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

Got another problem now for some reason. The original Nero Recode I had worked fine. I uninstalled that and downloaded Nero 6 with Nero Startsmart etc.

I've just had some new DVD's but its the brand I have always used. No matter what file I have shrunk and try to burn it always seems to fail at 9%. Even tried copying (with just Nero Burner) an already burned copy and this failed too. Do you think its the media or a dodgy download of Nero?? It worked fine yesterday but that was with the last of my old discs....

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Cheap media usually cause problems. Are they the right format for your burner? + or -. Has to match drive unless the drive is dual format. Could be a bad Nero download. Making a copy of a copy with disc copy should not be a problem. The only part of Nero you need to burn back is Nero Express, section to make dvd video. Keep trying and download the guides if necessary. Jerry

7. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

It could be the media but it is definately compatible with my drive, and my drive is also dual compatible.

When I have used DVD Shrink, I always used to use Nero Recode as it was quite simple.

I'm sure its the disks but my chances of a refund are very slim right??!!

Have u ever burned an ISO file with just Decryptor. It seems that the two discs I have been successfull with this time round have frozen when "finishing" disc although they have worked alright. The disc drawer has frozen shut until I reboot PC.

This also never happened

8. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I had a pack of 25 khypermedia that came free with my drive purchase. I kept thinking I wasn't doing the backup right. Ended up with 15 coasters out of 25. Changed to Ritek using the same process and never had a problem again. (so far at least).
    Jerry