1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero recode

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by bobbyp, Mar 18, 2005.

1. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

can anyone help, i downloaded the trial version of nero 6ultra and nerovision. i'm trying to copy a dvd but whenever i import dvd on "nero recode 2" i get an error message "nero recode 2 encountered an error meggade and cannot continue" it doesn't say what is the error. help

2. MyMy

MyMy Member

Bobbyp,

when you open up nero, Did you click on the dvd icon or the cd icon????

try the dvd icon!

3. wild77

wild77 Guest

What program are you using as a ripper with Recode and what movies are you trying?

4. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

Bobbyp: I had the exact problem error msg. Got this from another thread. Don't ask me to explain, but it worked for me. Try this:

"I too was having the same problem with Nero Recode crashing upon selecting any option from the menu. So a little research later (process explorer+dr watson logs), I renamed the file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter\NeNDGui.dll to NeNDGui.bak and Recode started fine without crashing."

Quote came from "jackmills", so if it works for you like it did for me, give him the credit for the tip.