1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero StartSmart or NERO 7 and DVDfab platinum

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by myluv2005, May 28, 2007.

1. myluv2005

myluv2005 Member

I've been using nero for quite awhile, now just wondering why it takes more than an hour to burn or to copy movies ...i got no problem doing it before it only takes me 15-25 mins to make one but this time it takes me 1 hr/15mins just to make 1 movie...same problem i have using my dvdfab platinum...when i first purchase it everything goes well..it only takes me 30mins to make 1 movie but now it ateks more than an hour...i really wondering why.Can you please help me.Does my dvdfab platinum needs to be in beta version?or this is the cause why im having a problem in long hours burning movies?What do i need to check or need to do?
    Thanks...

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

3. myluv2005

myluv2005 Member

I really don't know if my dvd drive is in slower PIO mode,it is the copy including the burning that takes more than an hour process.If i use the Nero i usually do the Copy Dvd,that takes 1hr/15-20mins.But last month it didnt happen like this just this month.While the Dvdfab platinum,when i first purchase it last month all went well actually till now except at first when i do the copy and burning process it only takes 25-30mins,but now it takes 1hr/20mins.

4. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

See the links in my post above for checking to see if your tranfer mode is correctly set to DMA (direct memory access).