1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero suite

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by missar69, Apr 4, 2005.

1. missar69

missar69 Guest

hi
    can anybody tell me why i am not able to burn VCD with Nero Suite. my OS is Win 2000. when i copy VCD the VCD gets copied but does not play on the VCD/DVD Player. now i have the same program installed on my laptop which has winXP installed. when i copy CD from that system the VCD/DVD palyer plays it. this is very strange. can someone help me solve the mystery?
    thanks
    MI

2. Webuser

Webuser Member

I am a little confused by your first sentence? You say that you are unable to burn your vcd, then the next sentence you say the vcd gets copied? But I think I know what you are trying to achieve, at least I hope so.
    What brand of disc are you using? Most problems with playing vcd, svcds, and dvds is compatibilty. Dont use a cheap brand of disc. The other problem of course is that it could be your player. Some players will play a disc fine, others wont. Some Panasonic and Sony's will not play certain discs. The other thing to try is slowing down the burning process. Its always better to burn slower. Say half the rated speed of the disc.

3. missar69

missar69 Guest

hi
    the same kind of disc when copied from my laptop runs on the VCD/DVD player while the disc copied from my desktop PC does not. sorry for the confusion i created earlier. i always copy disc on half the max speed so that is not the problem right now.

4. Webuser

Webuser Member

Does the cd you burn on your laptop play ok on your desktop pc?