1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero update Digital Pro crashes nero 7 ultra

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by JohnAdams, Apr 7, 2007.

1. JohnAdams

JohnAdams Member

HELP>>>>I need updates for Nero Ultra 7 but do not want the digital pro package.
    I (had) have Nero 7 Ultra Enhanced updated from 7.5.1.1 to 7.5.9.0 (Nerovision from 4.7.0.7 to 4.7.0.16). When I went in Thursday to update, it only gave me a zipped version of Nero Digital Pro, 3.1.0.16, instead of the regular type of updates you usually get. This upgrade said it had to uninstall Nero first and I let it. Big Mistake. . When I finished, I had nothing. Even System Restore can't fix it . I finally used Nero Clean Tool to wipe out what ever was left although most of my Nero Program Files folders were now empty. Then my Registry Manager deleted almost 300 registry entries for Nero left over after Clean Tool. NOW, I can reload my original retail version, but still can't update it to get back where I was. Any place I can get those updates and avoid Nero Digital Pro??
    Thanks

2. ebega

ebega Regular member

3. JohnAdams

JohnAdams Member

Thanks for the quick response. I usually save my dowmloads of updates but I did some house cleaning and deleted them.