1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO / VIDEO FILES / -R DISC

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by LEYVIE, Feb 19, 2005.

1. LEYVIE

LEYVIE Member

MY COMPUTERMAN INSTALLED A UPDATED VERSION OF NERO SO I CAN BURN MY VIDEO FILES ON -R DVD & PLAY THEM ON MY PLAYER & TV; NERO SAYS I HAVE MORE PAL FILES THAN NTSC & WOULD I LIKE TO CONVERT ALL TO NTSC & I SAID YES; IT GOES THROUGH THE BURNING PROCESS THEN EJECTS THE DISC STATING ITS THE WRONG KIND OF DISC OR I NEED TO CHANGE MY SETTING; I ALREADY CHECKED SYSTEM INFO & -R FORMAT IS CHECKED; THE PRIOR VERSION I HAD COPIED THE VIDEOS FILES & I CAN WATCH THEM ON TV; ADVICE ANYONE?

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Leyvie, turn your caps lock off. That's considered shouting (and rude).

Be careful how you read that Nero warning. If it really said that you had more PAL content than NTSC, and you selected "Yes," then it converted everything to PAL, not NTSC. If it sees [bold]some][/bold] PAL, but most is NTSC, then it offers to convert to NTSC. But if it all or mostly PAL, and you want NTSC, you have to answer "no."

That said, I'm not sure that's the problem. Specifically what kind of dvd -- brand, format -- are you trying to burn to?