1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision 4 Audio Problem (Using Nero 7 Ultra Edition)

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by walshcav, Feb 27, 2007.

1. walshcav

walshcav Guest

I've searched about a dozen threads on here, but couldn't find an answer, and have tried every other possible solution.

The Problem:
    The audio is approximately 7-10 seconds ahead of the video when trying to make my own DVD from my AVI files. This only happens in the first chapter.

What I've Tried:
    1. I downloaded the k-Lite Mega codec pack
    2. I've re-installed Nero

Now, the AVI files play fine using a multitude of media players. I've played them in: Nero Showtime, VLC, Windows Media Player, and Winamp

My mp4 converts to play on my iPod play perfectly as well.

Does anyone have any help for this?
    I've already put in five hours trying to fix this, and I'm at the end of my wits!

Thanks in advance!

2. aDcleaner

aDcleaner Member

It is a common problem. I have not seen a good answer yet.

3. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

(Kinda joking...but not completely), if it really only happens in the first chapter and the rest of the dvd is fine, I'd like use a picture as the first chapter and let the others chapters be the movie!

But more seriously, I think you got some codec conflicts going on that's too needle-in-a-haystack to waste time weeding through.

I'd simply suggest moving on to another app, like Convertxtodvd, WinAvi Converter, imToo Converter, DVD Santa, etc.