1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero vision 4 problems

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kakashi3, Oct 21, 2007.

1. kakashi3

kakashi3 Member

my nero vision 4 is not working. everytime i try to burn its says burning failed and then aborts the burn im trying to put episodes in but the burning things keeps saying error can someone please help me

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Break the process into two steps. First, either save your project as files to be burned (this is the save to hard didk folder option) or use the Image Recorder as the output target and save the project to be burned as a Nero (nrg extension) image file. The second step is to burn the project either with Nero or ImgBurn (free).

http://www.imgburn.com

Use the Build mode of ImgBurn to create an ISO image and then the Write mode to burn the image to disk. If you already have a Nero nrg image, just begin with the Write mode.

If you have one of the failed burn logs, post that back to this thread. It may tell us what's going wrong, i.e., bad media, out of date firmware, etc. The log will be in this path:

Programs Files -> Nero -> Nero 7 -> Core -> NeroHistory.txt

Be sure to edit out your name and Nero serial number before posting. Also post only one section that pertains to a failed burn, not the entire log. You'll note that each new burn attempt logged begins with a new header immediately followed by the program serial number.