1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision 4 video playback problem

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jayzulu, Apr 23, 2007.

1. jayzulu

jayzulu Guest

My problem is that the video playback in the preview screen of Nero Vision is not continuous making the video and audio out of sync. The video plays back in frames and makes editing the video difficult, if not impossible. However, the same video plays perfectly fine in Nero Showtime. Can anyone help?

2. atkhorses

atkhorses Member

The video plays back in frames and makes editing the video difficult, if not impossible"...............

I'm just learning this software. I have my video loaded, and a few other things done, but I am having trouble deleting scenes from my original file. I have figured out the chapters, but when I click delete chapter, the chapter remains in the asset window (on the right), also, I can't delete the chapter 1. Have you had any luck with this? If I could get the chapters ot the content screen and possibly drag them to the timeline, that might work, but I can't seem to get the chapters to show up on the content screen, only the create chapters screen. hope you can help. thanks, atk

3. jayzulu

jayzulu Guest

Hi. Sorry, I haven't any experience inserting chapters because I was hoping to resolve my video issue first before I really got into it. After the lackluster response I received from Nero support on my problem, I am just going to resolve it on my own. I wish Nero had an online forum to resolve these issues among other users.