1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision 5.1.4.2 Audio lag!!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by justin820, Jan 7, 2008.

1. justin820

justin820 Member

have Nero 8.1.1.4. I mainly want to use it for the DVD editing capabilities (Nero Vision). I recently had a son and he is almost a year old and i wanted to take all of our home videos (via mini-dvd) and put them on a few DVDs. I successfully got the videos off the mini-dvds and into nero for editing. The editing and burning went well (although all original chapters were deleted). I saved a copy of the final movie to the hard drive as well as burning it to a DVD.

The original movie (hard copy, not DVD) plays back fine on my cpu. But the DVD copy's audio/video lag progressively gets worse as the video plays in both home theater system and in cpu. I made sure not to put chapters too close together (10mins minimum). I don't know what else to do... Thanks in advance for any advice or input.

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

By "Hard Copy" that plays fine, you mean the already compiled DVD that is on your hard drive,after you processed it with Nero Vision, right?

What is the speed you burned the DVD at? What kind of blank media did you use?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  3. catfreak

catfreak Active member

4. justin820

justin820 Member

cyprusrom: right, hard copy meaning movie on the hard drive. I use maxell 16x and i burned one at auto speed setting and another at 4x.

Thanks Catfreak. I'll check that out and get back.