1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express 2 Video Files help???

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by DocCrane, Sep 20, 2004.

1. DocCrane

DocCrane Guest

Nero Vision Express Video Files help???

Hi I just bought Nero 6 Ultra Edition, and I wanted to make my own movies with it, I’m using Nero vision express 2 to do this but seem to be coming across a problem with the video files, when I copy the Video_TS file from my original DVD disc in my DVD drive I get the problem of the video file being split up it to loads of little files, basically I have my original movie split up over say 30 little files,
    I have tried to add all the video files to the Time Line, all seems to go in ok, but when playing the finished disc I keep getting breaks of where the video files where joined up in the time line,
    Is there anyway of making all the files into one big file

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

When you first add the files in the CONTENT window you can select them all and then click on the Merge option location in the bottom left of the window.

If you just wish to create a DVD-Video disc from the Video_TS folder and it's contents, you can simply launch Nero Express, and select DVD-Video option and and your Video_TS folder and burn to DVD.

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA