1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express 2 wants to transcode when I try to burn...HELP!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by newlife, Nov 4, 2003.

1. newlife

newlife Guest

I've been using Nero without any problems until I upgraded to Express 2. After using TMPGEnc I am trying to do a quick burn to CD.

With my old Nero burning would only take a few minutes.

With the new Express2 it wants to transcode b4 burning and it is taking hours.

What do I do to fix this?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well you learned a Valuable Lesson "Nero Vision Express SUCKS DICK IN HELL"...
    NVE will Allways re-encode every file that is loaded into it no matter if it is Fully Compliant or Not...If you know how to encode your Files in Tmpgenc then you should Not use NVE cuz NVE is for poeple who really don"t know what they are doing...If you want to use something simple for authoring VCD"s But would Like to Have Chapters and Menu"s then VCDEasy is a Good One, or you can even use a Ulead App like DVD movie Factory as it supports VCD and will not re-encode your file unless it is Not VCD compliant and it will add chapters and Menu"s if you wish......Cheers

3. newlife

newlife Guest

LMAO
    Well...I didn't have a problem with Nero 6...but thanks for explaining NVE's bad side to me.