1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express 3: Making DVD movies help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by TheW0lf, Nov 23, 2004.

1. TheW0lf

TheW0lf Guest

I received the Nero OEM Suite and after geting all the upgrades from the website began burning some DVD's. I quickly ran into a problem.

I wanted to create a DVD mixing video and picture files. I quickly found that either I am an idiot or the process is completely counter-intuitive, because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this.

When I select "make a movie", I can add video files of all sorts to me project, but cannot import/work with picture files. When I choose make Photo CD, the reverse happens; I can work with picture files but not video files. What am I doing wrong?

I've worked with Pinnacle Studio 8 and windows movie maker. With those programs I can just select ANY kind of media file, import them into my project, then drag and drop 'em willy nilly onto my storyboard/timeline. I cant seem to get Nero to work with both image files and video files simultaneously. This is EXTREMELY aggravating. Help!!

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

But of course you can do this with Nero:
    At Nero Start Smart, choose 'DVD', then 'Make your own DVD video', then 'Add video files' for movies, and 'Make new slide show' for pictures. Watch the resulting file size, though.
    Happy video editing!