1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO VISION EXPRESS BURNING

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by DEEWIZ, Apr 30, 2004.

1. DEEWIZ

DEEWIZ Guest

Burning file to a dvd+r with nero vision express, how do i get it to play back on any dvd player, it just plays back on mp3 dvd players now. . Plsss help.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2004
  2. phatguy

phatguy Member

I had the same problem. Try burning to a DVD-r.
    That worked for me.

3. DEEWIZ

DEEWIZ Guest

I have a dvd+r burner only, so how could i burn a dvd-r. . I have nero vision express (nero ultra)is there a way with this software to burn dvd+r that could play back in all dvd players. . .

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2004
  4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Lets try to avoid the ALL CAPS .... obvious question: does your player support DVD+R?

5. DEEWIZ

DEEWIZ Guest

YES..My player does support DVD+R? but only if the player is also Mp3..but when I try play back on any other player that is not a Mp3, the dvd won't play...
    So again what i'm looking for is how can I burn the file to make it play back on all dvd players...not just Mp3 players...any answers...HELP PLSSSSsss...

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Gonna have to be more certain then that! If your player doesnt support +R then you dont have a chance in hell of getting +R media to play (+R always had more compatbilitiy issues :p)

7. DEEWIZ

DEEWIZ Guest

I said my player "do" support DVD+R..and again how could I burn a file (with nero ultra)that will play back in all DVD players..at the moment it just play back in DVD players with Mp3...PLSSSsss HELP ^ ^
    0 0
    '
    U