1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express. Record Directly to VR

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Manup, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Manup

Manup Member

Hello
    I am trying to use the Option "Record Directly to VR".
    I tried irt with CD-R,CD-RW and DVD-R. But an error comes as "No importable disc was recognized in the drive.Please insert a valied disc." How can I use this option to record directly?
    Thank you in advance.
    Manu

2. nosmarbad

nosmarbad Member

Manup, the VR option in nero express is for DVD disks already formatted in VR format by a standalone Recorder

3. Manup

Manup Member

Hello nosmarbad,

Thank you for your reply. Is it possible to format in VR format using my computer? Are you familier with any software which can record cd directly (On the fly) from a webcam without the usage of tempory harddisc space?
    Thank you in advance

4. nosmarbad

nosmarbad Member

Not that I know of. Why do you want to format VR on PC? I'm not familiar with webcam recording, I would expect it to be possible by specifying the location of the output file produced by the software you use to record.

5. Manup

Manup Member

I actually want to write a software using Nero SDK to record directly from a wecam. But I am not much familier with Nero SDK. Could you please suggest one person in forum whom I can contact?
    Thank you for your support.
    Manu

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

The most knowledgeable person at aD is CCampbell. He is an employee of Ahead though, I don't know how happy he would be if anything you were going to do encroached upon Nero or it's copyright.

He won't be back here until well after the first of the year, he's off on Holiday -

Cheers,

Pete