1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by fatleon5, Mar 5, 2007.

1. fatleon5

fatleon5 Regular member

I have a problem with nero version 7 premium reloaded, Whenever I use nerovision to burn a dvd it starts encoding and then about half way through it will just go to the desktop with no error message or nothing. It used to work fine before but now it does this, does anyone have any solution to this problem. Thanks.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi fatleon5
    Not really sure what you mean by it's goes go to the desktop. Do you mean Nero just shuts down?

What version are you using? Is it only this one file you're trying to do or all of them now?

3. fatleon5

fatleon5 Regular member

I does it to all the files I try to burn to DVD. It gets so far then nero just closes itself it seems. No error message appears or nothing, just goes back to the desktop, I've looked on other website forums and a few people have had the same problem but no one replys with any solution. At first I downloaded an illegal version with a serial number, but then I started getting this problem, so I deleted the illegal one and bought the legitimate one thinking it would solve the problem :( My version of nero is 1.7.11.0 and my version of nero vision is 4.9.0.18. To be honest I dont think there will be a solution to this problem but thanks for trying to help anyway.

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  5. fatleon5

fatleon5 Regular member

No I didn't, ill try that and let you know how it goes, but Ive got a feeling its not going to help.

6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

After you do the clean install if you haven't been keeping up on the pc maintenance do that to.

Run a registry cleaner like ccleaner. It's free - use the issues and cleaner options.
    Do a disc defrag and run virus/spyware scan.

Vision can be pretty cpu intense so no multitasking and close any unneeded programs.

What are the pc specs - like ram and processor? Right click on my computer>properties>general tab. Will be listed there.