1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision question

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by thegame45, Feb 25, 2007.

1. thegame45

thegame45 Member

Hey guy,

I am using Nero Vision to burn onto a DVD. Uusually I am burning around 3-6 hours of stuff, and it takes 3-6 hours to burn, is that because it has to transcode the videos to .Vob?

Second I just bought some 8 gig DVDs to hold more. When I put them in Nero Vision, it still says that they are 4 gig dvd's, and I may have a problem with burning the DVDs. I tried burning one last night, and it said it was unsuccessful. It says you need a DVD-9. I am pretty stupid when it comes to new computer things, and help, maybe with settings and things. Thanks a bunch

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Lower right-hand side of the window there is a selection for type of DVD. Do you show a DVD-9 there or is it still DVD?

3. thegame45

thegame45 Member

It says DVD-Video, if I am looking in the right place.

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

No, go to the content page in NeroVision--after you have selected DVD-Video to open the program.

At the bottom of the window is a "Total Space Used" gauge, and to the right is a drop down box that may say DVD. Open the drop down box and select DVD9. The space used guage should now show 8GB + instead of the default 4GB +