1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero VisionExpress 3 Won't Burn DVD

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by dj3ric, Apr 5, 2005.

1. wikky1

wikky1 Member

dude, i had the same probably when i was trying to burn a dvd. i have no idea what happened. i had 40 seconds left of burning and it ejected the DVD and said that same error. i hope somone can help me with this.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

That is the longest Nero Burn Log I have ever seen!

You got a bunch of these:

21:48:07] DVDEngine cause: 25 (dvdvideo_spec_violation)

I had a bunch of pictures on my PC so I tested this by making a slideshow. I got a burn log that looks like yours! Why don't you try burning it to a location on your hard drive first. That way we can see if the problem is your burner/media.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  3. dj3ric

dj3ric Member

I actually tried burning this to DVD a few more times and received the same error log each time. I switched to Roxio Easy Media Creator and haven't had a problem since.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

dj3ric,
    So what DVD are you talking about?

He is using NVE3 to make a slideshow.

5. dj3ric

dj3ric Member

That's what I'm talking about. I tried repeatedly to make the slideshow DVD with Nero VisionExpress, but it would not finish the burn. So, I started using Roxio Easy Media Creator to create and burn the slideshow instead. I haven't had a problem since. Easy Media Creator encodes and burns faster, as well.

Just going through the encoding process for a slideshow on Nero took over an hour. With Easy Media Creator, it takes less than half of that.