1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero won't open video.ts folder

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by foghat, Feb 16, 2008.

1. foghat

foghat Member

I use Nero 6 Ultra and when I want to combine two movies on one disk, I choose the copy multiple movie option, then imort the movies from my har drive. Now I'm having this problem: after I select the first movie location and click on the video.ts file it won't open.However if I use the same movie file and want to burn it individually, then it will open the video.ts file properly. I've never had this problem before, what do I need to do here??
    thanks,foghat

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

What application from Nero are you using? Nero Recode?

3. foghat

foghat Member

Yes I'm using Recode and I always get the same result: I click on the dvd folder, it opens and shows video.ts and audio.ts, then I click video.ts and it will not open. If I use the copy entire dvd selection,
    the file will open. I removed, cleaned and reinstalled Nero, but it hasn't made any difference.
    foghat

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

When you are in the import video window, did you try double ckick on the Video_TS folder?

5. foghat

foghat Member

Went to Plan B. I installed a different version of Recode as a stand alone program. Everything seems to be okay. Thanks for your replies.
    Foghat