1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by IMMENO, Feb 23, 2004.

1. IMMENO

IMMENO Guest

Is the newest Nero necessary for using DVD Shrink, or will Nero 5.5 suffice? The information would be greatly appreciated. If Nero 6 is necessary, does anyone have a link that I could use to download an update? Thanks a whole lot!

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

IMMENO,

Shrink needs Nero 6 to do it's auto-burn thingie - you can still do a seperate burn with Nero 5.5, it just adds a couple of steps -

I can give you step-by-steps with Nero 5.5 if you like

or

A Nero upgrade
    or
    A 30-day, free, fully functional Nero 6 download can be had here:
    http://www.nero.com/us/631939541422774.php

Chou,

Pete
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]The “old man” Pete (ö¿ô)
    Compaq 8000, Pent 4 CPU 2.84GHz, 1GB RAM.
    340GB HD, 7200 (Maxtor 120, Western 200 & 20.
    4 Drives, JLMS DVD ROM, HP DVD Writer 200j,
    Nec 4X DVD RW ND-1300A & AXV CD/DVD-ROM.
    GeForce4 Ti 4200-128MB, OS– XP sp1.[/small]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2004
  3. IMMENO

IMMENO Guest

great, thanks a lot! if i can't figure out the upgrade, i don't suppose you could teach me how to do that? lol. you seem pretty good with this computer stuff

4. IMMENO

IMMENO Guest

I think I got it updated alright. I don't have time tonight, but tomorrow I'm going to give it a shot and make sure it's all installed alright (in other words the DVD Shrink will work all in one step) If the DVD doesn't want to burn, I'll just remove all the Nero information and start over with the CD Rom of 5.5 again. And if I can't get it that time yet again, then I will talk to you Scuba for help on how to use Nero 5.5 to burn from DVD Shrink. Thanks a lot for all the help and information, everyone on the site is incredible.

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

You'll need to PAY for the upgrade but you have 30-days to use this first - Hang on to it :))

"P"