1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by china2054, Feb 11, 2005.

1. china2054

china2054 Member

Almost everytime I try to capture video or tv show with my tv card & Nero I get the message "Nerovision" has encountered a problem & needs to close. Send report or don't send report to MS. When it does work all I get is the vidoe & a clicking sound with no audio. Any suggestions? Thx China

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Didn't your card come with it's own capture software? Have you checked the Ahead website to make sure your card is supported by them?
    Ushually The software that comes with your Video card will work best for capturing the TV shows I'm not sure why you would be using Nero for this in the first place? What video capture card do you have?

3. china2054

china2054 Member

I have WinFast PVR. Since I installed the Nero I can't record with it. I get the same message "program has encountered problems & needs to close". Or sometimes, "this program is currently being used, close all other applications & try again". Send, don't report to MS. Before I installed the Nero I could capture with it, but not now. The programs are conflicting somehow & I can't make either capture video now. China

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Do you have the packet writing software installed INCD if so get rid of that and then give it a try. Or try uninstalling Nero and then see if your card is able to capture. If so contact Ahead and explain your problem to them and see what they can do for you because it sounds like a issue between your WinFast PVR software and Nero not getting along.