1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision 3.0

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by 24rokks, Feb 22, 2005.

1. 24rokks

24rokks Member

I'm new to this. So I just dled nero verison 3.0. Now i'm trying to convert an avi file to dvd format so I can burn it on a dvd-r. Problem I am having is that I dont have the option "Make a DVD" like it should. I only have "Make a CD." Two of the options i have under that are making a vcd and other video formats. When I select other video formats, its says a DVD-Plug in is required. And yes I do have a DVD burner as some others have suggested to as why it wont work. If any of you have a solution to this issue, i'd appreciate it.

2. pthor

pthor Member

The "others" you mention are probably somewhat right. It seems that Nero is not recognizing the fact that you have a DVD burner. That would be my guess. I'm assuming you can not create any DVD type projects at all (Note: I don't have NeroVision, but have used nero stuff before)

The other thing that got me before was that I had two drives: one was a DVD drive, the other wasn't. And I had the wrong one selected.