1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerovision 4 menu thumbnails won't highlight

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kjjass, Aug 14, 2007.

1. kjjass

kjjass Member

I just finished reading a thread that was too old for me to reply.

I have Nero 7.

I've usually never had any problems w/ Nero.

My problem is in the thumbnails that appear on the menu when I put my burned DVD into the DVD player.

I cannot highlight the buttons. I have to hit stop and then play and then the video will play.

Are there any fixes for this? I've read that if I unanimate the buttons, then it will work.

Thanks for any help.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Try using the media player on the PC (I have Media Player Classic)to view the DVD menu page.
    Moving the mouse across the two titles should the buttons.If it works on the PC, it should work on the player.
    If it doesn't work on the PC, try sending the output from Nero to the hard drive and try the media player again.

The button animation has no effect on the buttons being highlighted.

3. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

There were some previous versions of Nero 7 that had problems like this. Which version are you using? Also, try using a different type of button to see if it helps. Some of the smart 3D buttons had problems.

4. kjjass

kjjass Member

I am using Nero 7, but which version I am unaware. I replying right now on our computer that doesn't have the Nero installed. It's on my laptop where I do all my projects.

I decided to pull out my external DVD burner and hook it up to my laptop - what I usually do when I'm burning several projects.

I didn't have the problem when I burned on that. I remembered this problem happened up once before when I burned a large project using my laptop DVD drive and problem disappeared when I burned on my external.

I did burn a smaller project on my laptop about a week ago and didn't have this problem with the buttons on the menu.

Could it be a problem with the size of the project and my internal DVD drive?

I will look up my Nero version when I open my laptop next and see which version it is.

Thanks for both of your suggestions - I'll try them.